1) Rick: I do some of my best writing in the shower. 2) George: So you come up with an idea, get out of the shower and write it down ? Rick: that’s what I used to do. But nowadays I have an even better system. 3) Rick: Sarah, can you bring me my whiteout?
1) Sarah: Why’s the Arrowbot up in that tree? George: It’s part of his programming. 2) George: He’s going through all the stages of human advancement. Right now he’s in the hunter-gatherer stage. Bird: SQUAWK! 3) George: All morning, he’s been running around with his bow and arrow, hunting small game. 4) Sarah: Coincidentally, the neighbor’s cat is missing. George: I might know where it is.
1) George: I think Arrowbot’s sharing algorithm still needs some work. Rick: Agreed. 2) Rick: Maybe you can tweak his behavior to make it more human. George: That’s a good idea! 3) Baby: Wanto share? Arrowbot: No!
1) Caption: Week 1. Arrowbot: Ba ba da bi ba di boo ba! Sarah: What’s that supposed to mean? George: I have no idea. 2) Week 2: Arrowbot: Bye Sarah, I’m going outside to play! Sarah: Have a good time, honey. 3) Week 3: Arrowbot: Disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus. Sarah: What’s that supposed to mean? George: I have no idea.
1) George: Here you go, Ma’am. Daycare Lady: This must be the Arrowbot. How adorable. 2) Daycare Lady: Go play with the other children, dear. Arrowbot:Ababababoo… 3) Daycare Lady: Not like that! George: Arrowbot, no! Arrowbot: Eh?
1) Rick: Hypothetically, what could trigger Arrowbot to transform from a gentle, loving soul, into a murderous killing machine? George: A mistake in his code. 2) Rick: Such as? George: A semicolon in the wrong place could do it. 3) Rick: But you’re a good programmer, right? George: Well, nobody’s perfect. 4) Rick: Now’s not the time for humility, George. George: Well then, yeah, I’m pretty amazing.
1) George: In a month, the Arrowbot will have the same intellect as someone Tessa’s age. 2) George: In two months, he’ll be as smart as you guys. Arrowbot: Ba ba la ba! 3) George: In three months, his intelligence will match my own. Arrowbot: Ba boo ba. 4) George: Just like this. Sarah: Nice graph, George.
1) Sarah: Gather around, guys. George is about to reveal his new invention. George: Everyone, I’d like you to meet… 2) George: Arrowbot. 3) Sarah: You built a robot BABY!? Tessa: I want one too! Rick: Is it sentient? George: Sentient, conscious, self-aware. The works. Arrowbot: Waaa!!