1) George: I’m designing a humanoid robot. 2) George: I’ll be able to run experiments on it instead of on animals. 3) Sarah: I’m glad you’re concerned about animal welfare. George: Yeah. 4) George: Plus I’m out of mice.
1) Rick: Boy, you look tired. George: I am, but I finished it. My first invention: the hoverboard! 2) George: I foresee these babies selling like hotcakes. I foresee an explosion of media attention, and cash streaming- 3) *BANG!* 4) Rick: I foresee a trip to the emergency room. George: My second invention will be self-adhesive skin grafts.
1) Sarah: George’s lamp is still on. He must be up late doing his homework. Rick: Sarah, the boy’s not doing his homework. He’s conjuring up big plans. 2) Sarah: What kind of plans? 3) George: Hey, you guys mind if I unplug the fire alarm for about an hour? Sarah: WHAT KIND OF PLANS?
1) Sarah: I think it’s so cute that you want to be an entrepreneur. George: Mom, I don’t want to be cute. 2) George: Do you think Elon Musk’s mom sings his praises, adorns him kisses, and calls him cute? 3) Sarah: I bet she does! George: Mommm…
1) Rick: George, I can’t give you $10,000 a week to start your business. 2) Rick: I don’t even earn $10,000 a week. George: You don’t? 3) Rick: No, not even close. George: Oh. 4) George: I didn’t know we were poor. Rick: Let me enlighten you with the average household income.
1) George: I’ll need a larger allowance, of course. Five dollars a week isn’t enough to start my business. 2) Rick: I admire your entrepreneurial spirit, George. How much did you have in mind? 3) George: Ten thousand dollars. 4) Rick: Don’t you think that’s a tad unrealistic? George: You’re probably right. Better make it twenty thousand.
1) George: I’ve decided to be a billionaire. 2) George: I’m going to make some new products, create a few markets. 3) George: Then invest, invest, invest, and BAAM! I’m a billionaire. 4) Rick: That easy, huh? George: I’ve need venture capital. Can I have my allowance?